There are no open positions at this time.
The Colorado Mental Wellness Network provides unpaid internships for academic credit throughout the year. We're seeking Associate's and Bachelor's level interns in any of the following fields:
- Human services and social work
- Public administration
- Communications and strategic communications
- Administrative assistance and office management
Interns at the Network, depending on interests and experience, may:
- Assist Recovery Education Manager in conducting and promoting wellness education and Peer Specialist training programs in the community
- Assist Advocacy and Outreach Coordinator in conducting advocacy training, recruiting speakers for legislative hearings, researching legislation, and advocating to policymakers
- Assist Communications Specialist in graphic design, web development, social media marketing, and blogging
- Perform clerical, data entry, and other administrative duties
Interning with the Colorado Mental Wellness Network provides a unique opportunity to use your skills and education to better the mental health and wellness of all Coloradans. We are an organization that promotes peer support and mental health systems change to make recovery accessible for everyone. Many of our interns finish with not only academic credit, but some certificate in wellness planning, grassroots advocacy, and/or peer support work. Additionally, we have a history of hiring interns and volunteers, so this may be the first step to making mental health advocacy your career!
Internship Application (PDF)
*Please do not fill out the PDF form using your browser. Download and complete on your computer using a program like Adobe Reader.
The Colorado Mental Wellness Network (CMWN) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, interns, and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CMWN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CMWN expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the CMWN's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.