Peer Support Professional Training Application
The role of a Peer Support Professional is demanding and requires personal emotional strength, a solid grounding in recovery, and excellent communication skills. Our goal is to ensure that each of our graduates has a strong chance of completing the training and finding employment. Please review the following material closely to ensure compliance with our application process.
Minimum Application Requirements
Please review the information on each tab before applying.
- Our application process is robust and competitive. We cannot guarantee that you will be selected for an interview.
- We recommend that you dedicate ample time to filling out your application. Be thorough and tell us why you are a suitable candidate and why you are passionate about doing peer support work.
- Applications are due by the dates listed under Training Dates. We cannot accept applications submitted after the due date.
- Individuals will be updated on their application status 2-3 weeks after the application deadline.
- If you are accepted into the training, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
- To speak to someone at CMWN about the program, contact Leah Keeter at [email protected]
"This course was everything I hoped it would be and more. Learning with a group of peers with specific lived-experience (especially in the role-playing activities) was an extraordinary opportunity. "
- John K., Peer Training Graduate
Interested in Applying
Once you have reviewed our training information, please submit the following forms in order to be considered for our training. Be sure to provide yourself with time to meaningfully and thoroughly complete the application. Be sure to utilize the save option to save your progress. Please contact Leah Keeter at [email protected] with any questions.
We can no longer accept emailed applications.