by Kate Fitch
There’s a lot going on right now! If you’re in school, you’ve got finals or are waiting for final grades to come out. Financial end of year is right around the corner, and of course, the holidays. Here are a few affirmations to hopefully lift your spirits and keep you in a positive state of mind!
- My goal is/was to do my very best, and that is what I am doing/have done.
- I am valuable beyond my results/grades.
- I am strong enough to make it through.
- I am capable of managing feelings of disappointment.
- I will have a joyful holiday.
- I am looking for the positives in every aspect of my life.
- I am satisfied with myself no matter what.
- I feel peaceful.