Five Reasons Why You Should Come to Rockin’ to Beat the Blues on April 9th @ Mile High Station
2014 Peer Support Training Class
- Your financial support will help us train more peer coaches (like our friends pictured above) these coaches work in community mental health centers and within the healthcare system supporting clients and their families.
- You will have a great time meeting new people and learning more about our work while enjoying music, food and drink!
- The more tickets we sell the more funds we raise to keep our programs low cost and accessible to the people who need them the most.
- Ignatius Reilly is providing the entertainment for the evening and was just nominated by Westword Magazine as “Best New Band of 2015” so don’t just take our word for it – they’re awesome!
- You want to help us create a healthier Colorado for your family, friends and coworkers.
Buy Your Tickets Today!
Click Here and Save $15 by Purchasing in Advance!
Why You Should Come to “Rockin’ to Beat the Blues” Next Month